The benefits of Oxygen Therapy:
- Increased oxygen concentration in all body tissues
- Stimulated growth of new blood vessels, improved blood flow to areas with arterial blockage
- Increased blood vessel diameter, improving blood flow to compromised organs, rebound arterial dilation
- Stimulated adaptive increase in superoxide dismutase (SOD) – an internally produced antioxidants and free radical scavengers
- Enhanced white blood cell action to aid the treatment of infection
Conditions that may benefit from Oxygen Therapy:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome
- Cluster headaches
- Crohn’s disease
- Crush Injuries
- Decreased immune function
- Diabetic leg ulcers
- Lyme Disease
- Chronic Fatigue/ME
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Skin Grafts
- Sports injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wound healing
What to read next?
- Read about medications excluded from Oxygen Therapy.
- Contact us to find out more about sessions in our Oxygen Therapy chamber.
- Find out what happens during a session, how to access Oxygen Therapy and how much it costs
- Learn about conditions that Oxygen Therapy can help.
- Read first-person stories from people who Oxygen Therapy has worked for.