Oxygen Therapy can help you if you have a sports injury or want to boost your athletic performance and endurance.
Many athletes, runners and people who practice any kind of sport find that the extra oxygen they receive during hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy gives a vital boost to repair and recovery after injury.
It’s commonly used by professional sports teams and athletes, including:
- Greg Rutherford for a long-standing hamstring injury before the 2012 Olympics
- Footballer Mario Suárez for a knee injury
- Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas to recover from muscle strain
- Players from Bath Rugby Club for quicker recovery
The higher concentration of oxygen speeds up the body’s natural healing process for soft tissue, metatarsal and bone injuries. Research published in The Physician and Sports Medicine in 2001 showed that sports injuries can heal 70% faster when treated with Oxygen Therapy as well as physiotherapy.
- Contact us to find out more about sessions in our hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
- Find out what happens during a dive, how to access Oxygen Therapy and pricing.
- Read first-person stories from people who Oxygen Therapy has worked for.